sábado, enero 24, 2009

Global Metal - A must see

I have just discovered a really interesting documentary called Global Metal that I strongly recommend seeing. It is divided in 10 chapters, but I'll just leave the link to the first part and then you're on your own. It's pretty easy to spot the others. It is in English, so many of my chilean compatriots might find a hard time understanding all the stuff. Sorry about that. I guess there they'll have a motivation to learn this language, which, by the way, is the language of metal. Anyway, since I get visits from so many other countries besides Chile I thought I would go global too! By the way, the documentary is far more entertaining than 99% of all the crap we are fed on television, including cable. Much more entertaining than the recent local realities we have here in Chile such as "1810" and "The Game of Fear" and also more entertaining than the rest of the unsubstantial garbage on chilean television.
-
-
Descubrí un interesante documental llamado Global Metal que recomiendo encarecidamente ver. Está dividido en diez capítulos, pero yo les dejaré el link de la primera parte. Desde allí es fácil llegar a las demás. Está en inglés. Desde luego el documental es mucho más entretenido que el 99% de las estupideses que dan en la televisión, incluyendo el cable. Mucho más entretenido quue 1810, que El Juego del Miedo (¿No se les ocurrió un nombre más original?) y el resto de la basura insustancial de la televisión chilena.